When the Pandavas returned to Hastinapur from exile after 12 years alongwith Draupdi and their mother Kunti, they were welcomed by King Dhritrashtra and his wife Gandhari.
This was a period of rebuilding for the Pandavas who had faced very harsh times in past. Krishna was the maternal cousin of Pandavas and had been with them all the while in their difficult times. At the time of coronation, Krishna arrived to Hastinapur and while preparing Yudhishthira for the important ceremony, gave him marvelous advice on how to increase prosperity in the home.
Indian Astrologer in Sydney has come up with this legendary conversation between Lord Krishna and Yudhishthra for highlighting how these 5 simple things can bring prosperity and luck to your home.
The Pandavas overcame the misfortune spelled onto them by their own cousins, the Kauravas who even conspired to kill them during their exile period. Naturally, the Kauravas were not happy to see the Pandavas back at Hastinapur. However, due to voice of the public and opinion of wise and prominent figures at Hastinapur, the eldest Pandava, was chosen for Coronation.
The article by astrologer in Australia brings forth the various concepts that were brought forth by Krishna in the significant conversation. In the conversation, Lord Krishna says that merely the presence of these things allows positive energy to enter a home that purifies the mind and soul of the inhabitants. Thus, there is prosperity in such a household.
- Water: Krishna explained that offering water to the thirsty is a divine work that should not be failed. Thus, guests are always offered water upon their arrival. Water jar is also kept for birds and animals in every household even during summer months.
One should also keep a bucket full of water and cover it neatly in the wash room area.
- Sandalwood: Lord Krishna tells Yudhishthira that even surrounded by thousands of venomous snakes, sandalwood tree does not become venomous and continues to release its pleasant fragrance. Even the other trees get embued with the fragrance of sandal in this way. Presence of sandalwood brings in positivity and wards off evil influences.
- As per astrology, Krishna highlighted that application of sandalwood on one’s forehead, Shivalingam and Peepal tree is very auspicious and it attracts prosperity.
- Shri Krishna explained that Desi Ghee extracted from cow’s milk is considered as a very auspicious, especially when it is offered to deities by burning the lamps during the ‘sandhi kaal’ or dusk and dawn hours of the day. Preparing ghee form cow’s milk at home is very auspicious and this act invites Goddess Lakshmi.
- Well, this throws light why Krishna was known as a thief of butter in his childhood!
- Veena: Veena is a musical instrument that represents Goddess Saraswati. Keeping a Veena at home, the household gets bestowed with prosperity and with the knowledge imparted by her. This helps to keep poverty at bay.
- Honey: As per Lord Krishna, Honey is one the purest substances that when kept at home in a clean place radiates prosperity. Consuming the honey on daily basis helps a person to remain healthy with a strong positive energy.
Keeping hone at home helps prevent a person from becoming a spendthrift and losing the hard-earned money.
If you want to know more about your wealth and fortune prospects, you just need to contact Pandit Surya ji and get a bearing advice to increase your money prospects.